Easy, Comfortable and Energy Efficient Ductless System
As the name suggests, a ductless mini split system is an option for heating and cooling your Raleigh or Clayton area home that does not rely on ductwork to disperse heating and cooled air. For residential homes or commercial office spaces that do not have ductwork already installed or that do not have the space needed for a duct system installation, ductless mini splits are a great option for providing conditioned air throughout your indoor space.
The Benefits of a Ductless Mini-Split System
- Ductless systems use 30% less energy than traditional split heating and cooling systems
- Save energy and money by controlling individual rooms in your space instead of heating or cooling your entire home or office
- Perfect for room additions where extending the ductwork is not feasible
- A remote control allows you to easily change the temperature without ever having to get off the couch
- An easier installation compared to a typical heating and cooling system
- Improved indoor air quality because the air is filtered individually in each zone
Total Comfort is the Wake and Johnston County heating and air company you can rely on for quality service and products. Our installation technicians are factory trained, experienced, licensed and insured so you can rest assured that the job will be done right the first time. If you need a new Ductless Mini Split System installed in Clayton, Raleigh, Knightdale, Zebulon, Smithfield, Benson or anywhere in between, you can count on the HVAC professionals at Total Comfort Heating and Air.
Your satisfaction, health and comfort are our main priority. We provide personalized indoor solutions to all our clients, ensuring your HVAC system is providing you with exceptional comfort and operating efficiently. Call to schedule a free evaluation and an estimate for a new Ductless system. 919-878-0008