Save Money With an Attic Tent
A professional attic tent installation will save you money every month on your utilities and improve the quality of air in your home. If you have attic door that is not sealed with an attic tent you are spending money to heat a very large, and mostly unused space, in your home every month. Sealing off your attic with a professionally installed attic tent will keep the air that you heat and cool in the rooms where you and your family actually live.
Benefits of Installing an Attic Tent
- Keeps irritating insulation in the attic where it belongs
- Reduces the amount of dust and air particles that enter your home through the attic opening
- In the winter an attic tent will keep your heated air from escaping into your attic space
- In the summertime it will keep the moisture from your attic from spreading into the main area of your home – causing your air conditioning to work harder to pull that added moisture from the air.
- An attic tent could pay for itself within the first year by eliminating up to 70% of the heat loss through your attic entrance.
Total Comfort Heating & Air is the company you can rely on for quality service and products. Our technicians are experienced, licensed and insured, so you can rest assured that the job will get done right the first time. For Indoor Air Quality products in Clayton, Garner, Raleigh, Knightdale, Zebulon, Smithfield or anywhere in between, you can count on Total Comfort Heating and Air.
Your satisfaction, health and comfort are our main priority. We provide personalized indoor solutions to all our clients, ensuring your HVAC system is providing you with exceptional comfort and operating efficiently. To schedule an appointment call 919-741-5326.